Join Our Team
Fun facts about the best Pittman Physical Therapy …
- We are family-owned and operated and intend to stay that way… forever. I started this in 1200 square behind the old Starbucks in 2007 with a baby under the counter and my wife up front.
- We have an unlimited budget for continuing education… you don’t get the number of reviews we have without being good at what you do.
- All clinicians meet every week to review what we have learned at all these courses including but not limited to grade 5 joint mobilizations, neurodynamics, exercise progression and regression, and dry needling just to name a few… Ask other potential employers if they are meeting regularly to improve their clinical skills.
- We are fun! When is the last time your employer held a meeting at a bowling alley? Oh, we also do meetings at ax-throwing venues, escape rooms, laser tag, BBQs, house warming parties…
- We offer a great opportunity for career advancement. Our goal is to take our PT Aides through PT school, to staff clinicians to clinical directors. This isn’t just for PTs either… our front line customer service staff have opportunities to grow in a rapidly scaling company. We also have opportunities in our marketing, finance, human resources, and finance divisions.
- It’s not easy to work here. If you don’t like to be challenged professionally, then this place isn’t for you. There are plenty of PT jobs in the area where you clock in, clock out and collect a check.
- Everyone works on a profit-sharing model. The better we do, the more everyone makes. It never made sense to me that no matter what kind of job you did, good or bad, you got the same amount of money. This is not just for PTs by the way… Everyone financially rewarded based on the results they produce. If you can relate to that, then you should probably apply.
- Everyone gets company gear and on Fridays, we wear jeans, T-shirts, and sweatshirts.
Do you want to see if you qualify to be part of our team? If so, please fill out the form below (be sure to upload your resume) and then follow this link to tell us a little more about yourself! We can’t wait to hear from you.
No Fields Found.